From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 19:17:46 -0700
Hi Tom,
I'm delighted that you are enjoying your TW1>

Thanks much for the tutorials for the Kenwood 480. Are these the ones that
were done for Handihams or were those different.

I've read through the first one and the guy does a fantasticc job of
bringing the rig to life. And that's considering I don't have one in front
of me to get my hands on yet.

Other question? Has anyone does a similar great audio tutorial for the
TMV71A.

Oh today I downloaded the free memory and control programs from Kenwood for
the TS480 and the TMV71A.

One more question then I promise to leave you in peace until tomorrow.

Have you used any of the free Kenwood programs to update the firmware on
either of those two rigs?

Best 73's,

Eric
KU3I