From:
David Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:28:20 -0400
Richard,
	About two years ago, before I got up my own HF antenna, I played
around with N8AD's remote link through Echolink.  Its owner, Len, was
extremely helpful in figuring out accessibility.  Quite understandably,
he wanted to make sure I could really use the software accurately to
navigate within band limits, before giving me "transmit" privileges, but
eventually, that was possible.  We used version 2 of EasyPad software,
which worked reasonably well with JAWS.  I vaguely remember that were a
few places where I had to use the JAWS cursor to get to things, but, all
in all, I was able to elicit voice readout of the frequency, mode, et
cetera, and do pretty well with it.

Dave
WI3Y