From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:05:10 -0400
I have their batteries for my THF6A, ICt90A, ICW32A, and even my old FT-51,
I think that's where that one came from, and I like them all, they all by
far and away outlast the originals. I'm sure I had them for other HT's as
well but it's too late for me to think about which ones, I buy and sell HT's
too much, in fact I'm due to get rid of one.