From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:33:54 -0400
West Mountain radio has either 8 or 6 gauge wire with power poles on 1 end
and ring terminals on the other, that's what I run here in the house since I
have a 35 amp power supply, I've got 40 out of it before though. I wasn't
trying I just leaned on a button I didn't know about. My go kit power
supply, the samlex 23 amp PS won't take any bigger than 10 Gauge so I made
that cable myself but I have a couple more of them here made up somewhere in
case I have to use my equipment at another station and want to hook it up
that way. If you all haven't noticed, I'm a very strong supporter of the
power poles, I should have gone with them a lot sooner than I did, and I've
run them for 5 years now.