From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:21:10 -0500
Thanks to k5in, I got my new tm-v71a today.  Well, it's resting in my lap
after being opened less than five minutes ago.  The radio has a little power
cord that plugs in to a supplied longer power cord.  On the other end of
that cord, is a plug.  near the other end of that cord are two things that
feel kind of like fuse holders.  About 3 inches further on is another plug.
Where do I find a plug to fit with that plug with wires on the attachment
end?  Need to hook the radio up to 12 volts some how.