From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:22:42 -0400
I'll try anything if I can get a free try, th at's how I got to like windows
2000 enough that I now put it on all computers that people want, just
something to kick around, or what ever. As long as it's an old machine
anyway, I never had a windows 2000 machine myself, I pretty much when it
comes to operating systems, I stick with what I like and only try new ones
if I absolutely have to as was the case with vista on my new laptop, or if I
can get a free shot with it like on a computer I'm fixing for someone or
something and I turn mac's away because I have no clue how to work with that
OS if I have to fix that. Unfortunately there's no money in it either way
anymore but I still have fun.