From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 10:11:15 -0500
Hey guys, just a note.  If anybody is looking for a list to talk about
accessible products, either computers related or microwaves clocks, watches
or whatever, I run a list called blind computer users that everybody is
welcome to join if you wish.  I just noticed that there's a lot of computer
related questions and other things on this list as well.  If you want to
join, just send a blank message to the following email.

Jimmy...KD5QHH...
New home page, http://www.podsim.us

MSN, [log in to unmask]
Yahoo, [log in to unmask]