From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:42:10 -0400
Tom,

I think I know what the problem is.  You have to press the Tone button so
that you're decoding PL tones.  Then, you press the Function button followed
by pressing the Tone button for one second, at which point the radio begins
searching for the correct PL frequency.  When it finds the right frequency,
you'll hear a beep, at which point you press the Tuning knob to store the PL
frequency.  Try that and let me know what happens.

Steve