From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 23:16:56 -0400
Don't forget though, there's a mod for the TS-2000, I believe it was already
done at the factory on the newer ones, to greatly increase the receiver
sensitivity on UHF and VHf on the TS-2000. I know someone who did the mod
and said it's a night and day difference and someone told me that's already
done on TS-2000's made from mid last summer on, like mine though I can't
compare it with anything having nothing to compare it with than the 706 and
I know how those results would stack up. way in favor of the TS-2000