Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:45:50 +1000
as for menus and the like, you ain't got a prayer. not unless hrd is
able to help one navigate through all that?

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 22/06/2008 10:42 PM, the old scribe known as Shaun Oliver was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: