From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:49:29 -0400
Hi cirtus,
Those old days were interesting.  I also wanted to work some 6 meter SSB but
never got around to it.  It would have had to have been  one of those times
while I was living with my parents.  I don't know if you could pull that off
in an apartment.  at that Time  cable and satellites wern't around.I should
make a correction Satellites were around but people weren't using them to
get there TV signals.
well, have a good day.
Bill