Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:54:05 -0400
Howard,

I didn't pay attention to your first message because I'm a bit behind.  If you
haven't resolved your OE issue, which if I recall is that the addresses are
being completed in your fields, then:

The obvious thing, I don't remember is you said you have the box checked to
complete addresses under OE tools, options.

If you do, then is the address book still in its proper location so OE can
access it?  It should be at:
c:\ documents and settings\ username \ applicationdata \ microsoft\ address
book \.  That folder should have the name of your address book, corresponding
to the username under the documents and settings directory, with the W A B
file extension.

Steve, K8SP