Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:48:59 -0400
I'm late on this Bob, but you have a couple options.

First, I haven't had the problem of the tape not sticking to my CF and SD
cases.  So, one thought might be to try a different brand of labeling tape.
At one time, I did have some labels that refused to stay on CD cases, and
whatever off-brand of tape I was using was the problem as I never had that
problem with other batches of tape.

The second option, since those cases are so small, is to buy some of those
plastic sheets with adhesive on the back.  You will have to cut them to the
right size though.  They do have very strong adhesion and you can use a slate
or Brailler to make your labels.

Steve
Lansing, Mi