From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:29:19 +1000
what about ditching that altogether and using thunderbird? it's
reasonably accessib and works well for me, unless there's features you
need that thunderbird might not havee.
Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 18/06/2008 9:08 PM, the old scribe known as Howard Kaufman was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: