From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:06:21 -0400
    Chris:

Believe me, I understand fully what you are saying about the audio quality
of the equipment demos.

As I think I said in the presentation, this was the first time the XYL and I
had ever tried something like this, and the demos were done with her digital
camera and its movie-recording feature.

Not the greatest, to be sure, but at least we have this experience behind us
now, and can only make improvements from here.

Thanks for your critique, and your compliments as well.

I also like your suggestion about a logging software demo. ... Maybe one of
us can do that sometime with the N3FJP or whatever other logging software we
are using.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ