From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:19:20 -0400
    Ah, very good, John.

Sometimes, I get a bit of RFI in the motor home on a few 20-meter
frequencies using my TS480 and screw-driver antenna, and the maker of the
turbo-tuner I use to tune the screw driver said that I should put a choke on
the motor wires at the antenna base.

I like your strategy of flipping the magnets around, and will definitely try
it!

Glad I asked the question.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ