From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 12:56:41 +1000
you and I both collin. I've even got a couple of coffee tins ready to go
too, hi hi.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 2/05/2008 2:30 AM, the old scribe known as Colin McDonald was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: