From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 00:27:48 +1000
Soldering pencil? there's such a device? well now. if I'd known that,
back when I was soldering all kinds of stuff, including a shotty attempt
at pcb soldering, I suspect it would have made a world of difference.
I had a variable heat iron and it took some doing but, I managed to burn
the thing out.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 18/04/2008 12:20 AM, the old scribe known as Steve Forst was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: