Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:17:13 -0400
Not much, I haven't seen a Milestone.  From the description, it sounds similar
in size, but certainly not worth the extra money.  It doesn't play NLS books,
it doesn't appear to me that it plays other textbooks or brf books.

I don't know why anybody would buy one as compared against the Stream; which
is also $70 cheaper.