Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 05:11:38 -0700
I don't know for sure when it was manufactured, but we bought it in 03.
I'm sure it isn't digital compatible, just appears to run like normal
set, no digital input on the back.  Also when we bought it, many sets
were marked as "hd ready", not the same thing as hd, anyhow this one
wasn't.  I just wish the damn thing hadn't stopped working.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr

On Wed, 25
Jun 2008, John Miller wrote:

> But it should be digital compatible. HD and digital are 2 totally separate
> things.

>>> 2000 I believe it was, HD or not. I'm told HD is a complete waste of