Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 05:34:58 -0700
I'm posting this to many lists hoping someone may have already found what
I'm looking for.  Our TV quit and we're trying to decide whether to
replace or repair.  It is a 36 inch CRT, so I think we'd need a 42 inch
wide screen to be equivalent.  My father-in-law has a LCD TV, but it has
one main problem for a blind person.  The thing is totally menu driven.
You can't even select line one or two inputs without going into a menu.
Our old set just has a button on the remote that you push to cycle to the
various inputs and tuner.  Does anyone have a set that does this, or are
they all menu driven as far as selecting inputs go?  Looking for a 42 inch
LCD set.  Just fishing and hoping someone has already found something.  I
can just see myself trying to explain what I want to some sales person.
Thanks.

73
Butch
Wa0VJR