Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:36:02 -0400
I use digipan since digitalk won't work with windows XP, though I still want
to play with it and see if I can get it to work, that's not going to happen
today. Anyway, it's alright with jaws, I don't know about the other product,
but I can make it work with jaws. There are a few things to get used to but
I use the jaws curser and read what's on the screen and I do alright.