THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 19:23:49 -0500
There is hope! life after Hashimoto's can be good!
I think i went undiagnosed for about 4 years, very tired, hoarse, no
energy, felt like i was going to faint, weight gain, etc...
At the point where it was caught i had no thyroid left at all..maybe i
had gotten thru the worst of it?
Was diagnosed nov, 96..started on synthroid which has been increased 4
times to .15, was also extremly enemic...
In the last 7 months i have lost 104 lbs! gained a ton of energy, only
need 6, 7 hrs of sleep, feel great!! the only nasty symptom that will
not go away is the COLD!! it is sooo much better, but still affects me
between 4 and 6 pm.
Debbie