THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Regan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 20:37:44 -0700
Anita
" What dose of Cytomel do you take, and do you take any Synthroid with
this?"

I take 25mgs in the morning and 15mgs at lunch time. I find if I take it
too late I am up all night, likewise if I take it all together I am hyper
until 2pm and then crash. I find that somedays I need to take an additional
5-10mgs and other days I don't need anything so I play it by ear. When I am
hypo I get dry skin almost like a mask on my face and it hurts. It will
come up within hours. I also get very very sleepy and I start bloating our
like a sponge. No I don't take any synthroid, but I see my endo this monthe
and I'm going to ask to take both, I am in Canada and unfortunatey Armour
is not available here.
Mary