THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Joan S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 11:42:15 -0400
Fiona:
        This was exactly how I was feeling and behaving before my hypo was
brought under control. When I switched to an endo (my internist was
satisfied with my lab work) she upped the meds slightly and urged me to
wait about 6 weeks before seeking counseling. My TSH had to get fairly
low before my mind really felt normal again. I encouraged my husband to
read some of the posts and articles I downloaded about hypo so that he
could have some understanding and hang in there with me. Too many drs
don't realize how difficult these mood swings are. Hope you're feeling
better soon.

Joan