THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BBednorz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 11:36:44 -0600
I am someone who truly believes that what your body wants is what yor body craves. Craving meat? You need protein. Craving sweets? Need sugar. Welp, I love salt
to the tenth power. I sicken every one of my dumb (jealoousy in my voice) health nut friends whne I dowse my fies with salt or eat salt and vinegar potato chips.
Mmmmm... I love salt.
Hey...salt... iodine...thyroid? As a hypo, I may crave itbecause of the hypochondraitic relation to salt and iodine to thyroid, but maybe I am on to something.
Anyone else have an opinion? I have been wondering about this for years. And  a group as supportive as this one I figure you won't be as rude as my sweetie pie
boyfriend who said," Brandi, I think it's just that you are gross..."   Hmph!
Brandi in Boring Dallas