THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Berna Marcon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 23:22:49 +1000
Hi!

I've been listening for a while because I have intuited that my FMS could
have something to do with Hypothyroid.  I have just been dx with
hypothyroid.  I'm soon going to begin Dr Lowe's protocol for PWFMS and just
really letting everyone know that and will post how it is going from time to
time.  I am quite intrigued by his hypothesis and my doctor is very willing
to go ahead with me.

Regards

Berna

(aka: tesa at #SimplyOne on irc. via server 'chat.cajun.net',
'irc.superlink.net', 'irc.pitnet.net' or 'irc.airmail.net')