THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michelle Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 10:32:58 -0400
of the dessicated thyroid except in rare instances, but if it were being
taken, it should be taken in at least 3 doses throughout the day.
Presumably because the T3 is the active form and should be spread out
rather than taken all at once to avoid palpitations, etc. <<<<<

I only take it in 4 separate pills, I do NOT spread it out through out the
day.
I used to have some crashes around 3pm. I changed my diet, lunch is ONLY
vegatables, no meats- I haven't had a single one. This has been the case for
over 1 month now.  I don't know if it is related, or something else changed
in my body, but it is working for me so far.
Shell