THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sue Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 20:12:56 -0700
Before ever knowing about my hypo condition, I also had a burning tongue on
the side.  Also had a metallic taste in my mouth.  Asked the dentist about
it and he had no idea....suggested food problem.  I just assumed that it had
something to do with my teeth.  I did have my mercury fillings out as they
were old and needed replacement anyway.  At that time I also started taking
better care of my teeth generally.  Don't really know what connection there
might be.

I also periodically had a burning sensation on my inner thigh, on the right
side.  Haven't experienced that since taking synth., but again don't know if
there is a connection.

this sure is getting interesting!

Sue