THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandra Jean Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 18:12:32 -0400
Sounds like me.  I wake up feeling sleepy, perk up about an hour and a half
later, and then am miserably sleepy between 3 and 5 o clock.  I push through
this and at 8 or 9 o clock I am so ill and disorented that I have no choice
but to go to bed.  I am so tired, but don't actually go to sleep until 11:oo
, wake up at 6:00, although I don't need to since I don't work, and then go
back to sleep around 7:30 and it all starts over again the next day.  What in
the world are we going to do when the time changes, and it is dark at 5:00.
 I have been worried about myself , because I am so tired and sleepy and
unmotivated.  This is not like me, and certainly not the way I want to be.
Have you found any answers?

Sandra