THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Cindy M. Henson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 10:29:39 -0500
Laura, ditto.  I went to an endocronologist only have him run expensive tests,
take 10 months to do, charge me hundreds of dollars, only to tell me in the
end the EXACT same thing my gp had told me about my thyroid...AND he did
absolutely NOTHING to help me; told me come back to my gp for follow up.  I
was so furious; I had to travel 4 hours  on several different occasions to
go see this man and he did nothing to help me.  I'm sticking with my gp..
she's wonderful.