THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Smart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 06:13:51 -0500
I'm at the 9 month stage of taking synthroid after being diagnosed last
year - and just now starting to feel better more than feeling bad! Still
don't feel 'normal' though, hopefully will keep improving. I do have a
family history - my mother has Hashimoto's & we feel certain that my
grandmother had it though she was never diagnosed.
Why did you think you had bone cancer?? Bones hurt?? Mine do! On the
allergies, I have never had allergies either, but my doctor said they'd be
coming! Evidently is pretty common for them to go along with this. This
summer I did have an episode of severe allergy symptoms for about 3 days!
Never had anything like that before.