THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 23:23:25 PDT
Yes,

  As I read more it seems to be the case. One never
knows unless all aspects are checked via a blood test.
I am disappointed to see so many people that have
doctors who do not work with the patient based on how
they are feeling.  It also is becoming apparent that
although there are many people diagnosed with thyroid
disease, the numbers are not an exact science. I found
a place on the net from Canada that discusses the variations
among labs and how the numbers are interpreted.