THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Tease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 08:17:14 -0400
In a message dated 09/08/97  03:38:09, you write:

<< .  I have been on the medicine for about 3 weeks.  This morning I
 forgot it and started freezing to death and shaking.  I left work and
 within 5 minutes of taking the Armour I felt much better.  Is this a
 normal response from someone who forgets to take the med?

I've been hypothyroid for a lot of years, I am not sure anyone could
absorb medcation in 5 mins, so perhaps a little is psychological.
Please don't take that the wrong way. Are you absolutly sure your
problem is with you thyroid gland and not with something else?

Have you been seen by an Endocrinologist yet, it's just some
of what you say puzzles me. I just think that maybe something
else is going on.

Anyway good luck with your treatment and I hope you feel better.

Carol