THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Al Saldarini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 19:59:42 +0000
Ms. Haim,
Would love to see the bibliography appended to this tome of information?
Now, we wouldn't want some doctors to pronounce this as "crap", would we?
Please let us know where this information originated, especially the part
that follows, "How it happens".

Thank you,
Al in NJ

At 03:41 AM 8/3/97 +0000, you wrote:

>>abdominal pain                         feeling "unreal"
>>anxiety/panic attacks                  flushing of face
>>arthritis                                      hair loss/thinning of hair
>>asthma                                 headaches/migraines
>>asthmatic reactions                            hearing loss
>>bloating/fluid retention                       heart palpatations
>>blood-sugar control problems           hives
>>Hypoglycemia/Hyperglycemia             hypertention (high blood pressure)
>>brain cancer (studies in animals)              sexual problems
>>breathing difficulties                         inability to concentrate
>>burning eyes or throat                 infection susceptibility
>>burning urination                              insomnia
>>chest pains                                    irritability
>>chronic cough                          itching
>>chronic fatigue                                joint pain
>>mental confusion/foggy thinking                laryngitis
>>death                                          marked personality changes
>>depression                                     memory loss/poor memory
>>diarrhea                                       menstrual problems or changes
>>dizziness                                      muscle spasms
>>excessive thirst/hunger                        nausea or vomiting
>>fatigue                                        numbness or tingling of
extremities phobias                                     rapid heart