THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandra Jean Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 19:24:19 -0400
Laura,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Zone Diet.  I copied the internet
addresses you gave and put in my favorite places file.  I haven't gotten the
book yet, but I want to check it out at my local library if  I can, before I
spend the money.  I am mostly interested in losing weight as I have
hypothyroid and can gain 3lbs in one week and just did.  I was embarrassed to
go to Weight Watchers and literally throw away the $10.00.  Even though I
stayed on the program, I still gained weight.  Keep me posted on how you do
and I will let you know if I try the diet.

Thanks for your imput,

Sandra