THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Tease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 18:09:17 -0400
In a message dated 13/07/97  14:58:56, you write:

<< Then a while later it'll come back.
 The other thing is my hair loss. Luckily I have really thick curly hair,
 but it is just coming out in clumps. I'm surprised I have any left!!
 I've heard that a zinc supplement may help - is this true?
 SuzyQ >>

I am afraid Suzy I have no idea about that, I would think and I am only
hazarding at a guess that the hair folicals are in some way being attacked
 by the immune system. Your best bet is to do some research, or ask a doctor.
Is there a root on the end of the hair shaft or not? I think that there are
different types of hair loss, for many different reasons.

Carol
Only my opinion folks.