Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:45:42 -0700

There were only a few suggestions:
Smitty's (Brisket)
Kreutz (Ribs)
County Line (I emailed them and was told their BBQ is NOT GF)
Salt Lick

I ended up going to Bill Millers which is more of a fast food BBQ place
because they had a listing of their GF items. I was not impressed with the
BBQ brisket. I did find a WONDERFUL GF restaurant - EVERYTHING is GF even
all desserts The Little Aussie Bakery & Cafe. It's owned by an Australian
couple. Rita was diagnosed with Celiac in the 1970's. She makes the most
amazing bread. It is SQUISHY!!!!!! The desserts were great as well as the
Lasagna. If you are ever in San Antonio make time for lunch there. It is
only open 11am-5pm Tues-Sat. My daughter was in heaven eating their bread it
is also egg-free, dairy-free. Every customer that came into the restaurant
she told "Their food is amazing!" Sorry the summary took awhile. We left for
Texas soon after I received a few of the messages. Thanks to those of you
that responded. Tami Q