Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 21:03:17 +0100
Subject:
From:
Cheryl Adler <[log in to unmask]>

Dear listmates,

I wanted to share an excellent experience that I had in Edinburgh,
Scotland last weekend:

My boyfriend and I travelled up by train from London. We had booked
dinner for Saturday night at The Tower, had made mention of my GF
requirement; they said no problem. At dinner, our waitress had a
complete list to refer to of which of that night's dishes were GF
(naturally and by modification) and she also conferred with the chef
a few times to reconfirm for me. Everything was delicious (I had
spiced halibut) and I felt looked after and very comfortable eating
there.

We stayed at The Scotsman Hotel where they happily provided me with
natural yogurt (the ones on the buffet had glucose syrup from wheat
in them) to enjoy with freshly made fruit compote, and made me lovely
eggs florentine, with a cheddar based, naturally gluten free sauce,
with out the English muffin. They also had a fabulous stainless steel
swimming pool and top notch spa.

Sunday afternoon was a real treat: gluten free pizza at Mamma's
Traditional Pizza Company. My boyfriend and I shared a tomato and
extra cheese pie for 2 and it was perfect. I haven't found a gf
pizzeria in London (and after living in NY, I miss it!). They have
gluten free beer as well. There are two locations in Edinburgh, we
visited the Grassmarket branch just below the castle. www.mammas.co.uk

Happy travels.

*Cheryl
Celiac and GF since April 2005