From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:55:20 EDT

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please update your address book to reflect the new email
address for the Whidbey Island Gluten Intolerance Group. The NEW EMAIL is
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) . We appreciate your  attention to
this request.

GLUTEN-FREE DANCING?!!? "EVERYONE CAN DANCE" holds dance classes in the
Bayview area. It is a great form of exercise. Any skill level is welcome. Many  of
the people who attend are gluten-free and GF foods are brought to share with
others. Go enjoy yourself gluten-free style, meet new friends, and get some
exercise while you're at it!! More information can be located at
_www.everyonecandance.com_ (http://www.everyonecandance.com)

RESTAURANT CARDS: If you are interested in obtaining a restaurant dining
card to show the chef of your gluten-free needs, they can be purchased through
Coyla at 360-321-4083. Or another option is to check out
_www.triumphdiningcard.com_ (http://www.triumphdiningcard.com)

GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS: Although we appreciate your excitement and  willingness
to share about the different GF products that you have tried and  enjoyed, it
has become necessary to make some changes regarding the submissions.
Therefore, we are asking the following:
1. We need a volunteer to handle the  coordination and notifications of the
submissions.
2. Bring product samples  to meetings. In the past, Coyla has always brought
samples of GF products to  share at meetings. A host/hostess is needed to
coordinate the products that will  be brought to the meetings.

PLAN ON YOUR CALENDAR: Tuesday, October 14th has been chosen as the date  for
the next gathering. More details to follow, but we are looking at a hike at
Ebey's Landing and possible lunch at The Mad Crab Restaurant in Coupeville.
Some  members have special needs for transportation, so if you are able to help
with  this, please notify Maureen at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

Enjoy your weekend!
Whidbey Island GIG