From:
Chili Head <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chili Head <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:28:21 -0400

-- ENJOYING GF WORLD CUISINES in INDIANAPOLIS, IN --

Presented by GLUTEN FREE INDY (Indianapolis, IN) www.glutenfreeindy.com

THIS SUNDAY -- September 27th, 2 - 4 pm (location details below)

Find out what's GF in Thai, Japanese, Mexican, Mediterranean/Greek,
Brazilian and Indian cuisines, and in Passover foods!

Ever wish eating gluten free could be a lot more interesting and
adventurous?

The fact is that many world cuisines are NATURALLY gluten free,
because many other countries are far less dependent on wheat!  Explore
foods from other cultures that are more likely to be based on corn,
tapioca, buckwheat and rice -- along with learning about wonderful
spices, delicious and unusual veggies and tasty condiments.

Our speaker, a local self-admitted foodie, takes you on a tour of a
variety of ethnic cuisines through a little history, recipes and even
local eateries where you can try some of these foods -- along with a
few strategies for eating safe and gluten-free when taking the plunge
into something new.

We hope for an audience that includes both fans of ethnic foods as
well as those wanting to learn more about them -- for some lively
discussion, learning, questions and sharing of experiences.

The meeting will be from 2 - 4 pm, in rooms A-D at Clarian North
hospital, 11700 N. Meridian in Carmel, IN.  We hope to see you there!
The meeting is free of charge.  If you like, you are welcome to bring
a gluten-free snack to share!  (Please be sure to include a list of
ingredients for those with other food sensitivities.)

RSVPs not required, but are appreciated, so we'll be sure to have
enough chairs ... just reply to the address on this email.