From:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:02:48 -0800

Surprise your Valentine with a gluten-free brownie
gift set from Mariposa. Brownie gift sets are 15% off
through February 14th.  All gift sets are handsomely
packaged with red tissue paper in natural kraft boxes
tied with red satin ribbon.

Our Valentine's gift sets include: 1/2 dozen brownies,
1 dozen brownies, and brownies & coffee. Our sinfully
delicious brownies are the perfect Valentine's gift for
chocolate lovers.

For more information on our gifts sets and other new
Mariposa products, visit:

www.mariposabaking.com

All Mariposa baked goods are baked in our dedicated
gluten-free and wheat-free bakery in Oakland,
California. If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area,
stop by our gluten-free bakeshop & cafe for fresh
gluten-free pizza, bread, and bagels, as well as
irresistible gluten-free desserts. Our menu is always
expanding and new gluten-free creations are often
being sampled in our cafe.

Cafe Mariposa is located at the front of the Mariposa
Baking Company. Our address is 5427 Telegraph Ave.,
Unit D3, Oakland, CA 94609. For cafe hours and
directions, visit:

http://www.mariposabaking.com/cafe/cafe_main.html

Thank you!

Patti