VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angelvoice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angelvoice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 22:50:59 -0500
Hello, Ted,

I wish I'd read your tale before making the same mistake myself.

I have written a lengthy letter to Grisoft, expressing my extreme
dissatisfaction with the 8.0 upgrade and the trouble everyone is having as
we all try to fix the mess they've left us in.

But since they are likely being deluged with millions of complaints from
other disgruntled customers, I am not holding my breath for a response
anytime soon.

I remain in limbo and am not even sure how secure my PC is, since I cannot
download virus definition updates.

The tale continues. SIGH.

Please let us know if you hear of any news from the Grisoft Team, Ted. And
thank you for sharing your sad tale. I hope it helps others avoid our costly
mistake.

Best Regards,

- Angelvoice