C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:11:42 -0800
i'd like to be comfortable with huckabee but i am not.
he got my attention, but then he started writing
articles in magazines and he started expressing some
things to the point that he reminds me of jimmy
carter's campaign in the 70's. (you all know that i
think the current islamic problem had its start with
jimmy carter.)  i agree with some of huckabee's
opinions, but, in foriegn policy.... when butto was
killed in pakastan he really made me unconfortabe.
romney's "if you want a foriegn policy expert go to
the state dept." statement was not too reassuring
either."

i'll say this. i have not chosen a person to vote for.
judy and i had discussed voting in the democrat
primary and vote for obama, but undecided. the
conservatives will do theirselves a dis-service if
they dismiss rudy out of hand.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>