BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:13:44 -0800
Py,  My best wishes for a grand birthday to the Birthday Girl, and
condolences to the adults involved.  I have only boys so birthday parties
weren't as involved and elaborate as girl ones can get.

About them woodcocks, I don't know about the southern ones but up here I
have never heard of a problem with them roosting on buildings.  They are
the birds that fly straight up and then come down in a sprial to attract a
mate.  They do this at dusk, usually in fairly large fields.  I have seen
them and it is quite a sight.  Ruth