VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:58:47 -0800
ACCESSIBILITY FOR ONTARIANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT ALLIANCE

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE AODA ALLIANCE'S EMAIL UPDATES

The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Alliance is a
non-partisan province-wide, volunteer community coalition. We advocate for a
barrier-free Ontario for all persons with disabilities.

We work with the Government, the disability community and the public to
promote the effective implementation of the Ontarians with Disabilities Act,
2001 and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.

We are eager to reach out to anyone, whether or not they have a disability,
who is interested in the cause of accessibility for persons with
disabilities in Ontario, whether their interest is personal or
professional.

We have an email update service that can give you periodic, timely updates
on what's new in the effort to promote a barrier-free Ontario. These updates
give you news you cannot easily find elsewhere.

We invite you to sign up for these email updates.  This is not a "heavy
traffic" list that will clutter up your computer's inbox!  If you would like
to receive our updates, send a request to [log in to unmask]

If you know others who might be interested in this, please encourage them to
sign up for our email updates.

David Lepofsky,
Chair, AODA Alliance
You can learn lots more about us, by visiting:  http://www.aodaalliance.org