VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Judge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Judge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 21:25:44 -0300
Hi:

I want to thank you for supplying the name of mp3 fiesta.
It's great. I registered today, and they must have some kind of promotion
going on, because I was immediately awarded a balance of 10 dollars, and
I've been buying up tunes like they're going out of style. I'm having one
problem, which I'm hoping you can help me with. I want to supply my credit
card so I can refill my balance, I have the 10 dollars mostly used up
already. I can't find where to supply the credit card number. I've been to
the account and refill balance links, but I'm not finding it. I am a jaws
user. Am I missing something? Any help you can give would be greatly
appreciated. thanks.

Chris