VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Severine Renard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Severine Renard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:29:46 +0200
Hi Flor, Lisa, Rachel and other flash interested parties.
I seem to recall that a few months back there was an Andrew? on the list who dealt with flash accessibility. Maybe I'll
try to write him directly.
I'm glad not to be alone to face the issue but of course, it would be even better to find a solution. Not for the sake
of the test, of course but because it is amblematic of the Flash accessibility difficulty.
Flor, how queer that you should double click on the second choice to validate the first... Is that reliable? Did you try
it on more than one question?
I don't really understand what to do with the sliders but the "Help" button on the page does not display any information
either so whatever the use, it is not accessible.
I'll let you all know if I find out more...

All the best and thanks for your help and comments.
Severine