VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:05:07 -0700
Hi to all.

Jeff:  if you have Windows XP, you can update Flash, no problem.  Go to your
Tools menu, choose Manage Add-ons, choose Shockwave Flash object, tab to
Update Active-Ex Object, and press "Enter."  Note:  you may have to choose
after "Manage Add-ons", "Add-ons that Internet Explorer Has Used in the
Past."

Also, alternatively, you could close your web-browser, keeping the
connection open.  Then from the desktop, choose Internet Explorer, then go
into the properties menu of Internet Explorer (using the Right Mouse or
Right Windows key), shift-tab once, arrow to the right 5 times to Programs,
shift-tab 4 times to Manage Ad-ons, and then do the same as above.

I should note that I am using Internet Explorer 6.  If Internet Explorer 7
has changed this access and that's what you have, I am quite sure that one
of the other listers can be of assistance.

To all, take care.

Ted Chittenden