Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:26:26 -0400
Dr Bernstein is a engineer who became a Dr to cure or manage his own
diabetes.
His regimen is stricter than the Eades but similar.
http://tinyurl.com/r7mb57

Reviews:	http://tinyurl.com/q6ycbn

I recommend it as the best alterative book on diabetes.

I agree that Eades "Protein Power" is also excellent and would add
Atkins to the list.

					Chuck
Everyone is beautiful if you squint a bit.